This online course shows you how to build an automated spread trading model using MS Excel. The System captures the price difference between security pairs of any type - indexes, stocks, futures, options, LEAPs, currencies. The System uses three proven technical indicators - exponential moving averages, Percentage Price Oscillator (PPO), and Donchian Channels - to capture spread movements when profits are likely to be greatest. Includes three spread strategies for Swiss Franc - Japanese Yen futures, Nasdaq - S& P 500 E-Mini, and 10-Year vs 5-Year U.S. Treasury Notes. The System is optimized for use with daily or hourly data, but can be used on any time interval. You are shown how to build a data "hub" with a DDE link, or run the model with free .csv data files from Yahoo! Finance or another source. Also included is a complete backtesting model -- simply import historical data and see statistical and graphical results for your chosen spread strategy.
What You Get: A TREMENDOUS 3-IN-1 VALUE!
- Online course showing you how to build and operate the model PLUS VBA Code and FAQs sections
- Detailed instructions on importing prices into Excel using eSignal QLink and Yahoo!Finance
- Pre-built Backtesting Model in MS Excel with graphs and trade statistics
- Online access to the course materials
- Integrate Excel, VBA, formulas, and data sources into a profitable trading tool
- Acquire knowledge applicable to any Excel modeling project
- Save money by eliminating recurring software costs
- Calculate Buy/Sell signals on multiple spread pairs within seconds
- MS Excel for Windows
- 5Mb disk space
- Date-Time-Close price data on your chosen time interval
- (OPTIONAL) DDE data import link for Excel
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|