TimeTraces is a time registration system that is simple by design, yet very versatile, and thus very powerful. It is especially suited for individual employees, for entrepreneurs and for small companies.
Time registration has to be an easy task. This was the central idea when making TimeTraces; no more after-the-fact filling in of worksheets, but an easy-to-use time registration program.
Computers are very good at remembering things, so why not let your computer remember for you, when exactly you started working this morning, when you had your coffee break, and when you finally packed up to go home again? Of course you still have to indicate when you start and when you stop working; this is something you know best. But this is no more difficult a task than using a simple stopwatch; you select the activity you are going to work on, press the Start button and start working. Once you are done, simply press the Stop button and all is done! You can leave the rest to TimeTraces; from remembering when you started working this morning, keeping track of historical data, generating statistics and exporting these statistics to your favorite analysis- or billing program.
Some characteristics of TimeTraces are:
* Easy to use
* Good on-line help support
* Small but very powerful and versatile
* Easy to take along on a USB memory stick or floppy disk
* Always present in the background, when needed
* No limits to the project structure
* Manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Time registration can always be corrected and supplemented
* Many reporting possibilities:
* - Up-to-date on-line statistics and exporting of statistics
* - Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice calc, etc.
* - Clipboard and file
* - Extensive amount of reporting options (rtf, tab, csv, html, xml)
* - Reporting period can be defined very flexible
* - Statistics per hour, day, week, month, year or per project
* - How to round off can be selected
* - Numerical or time notation
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|